Stay organized and well stocked on your next adventure traveling off the beaten path. The Patagonia Sweet Fly Fishing Pack Vest allows you to have all of your most often used items within reach with the handy detachable vest. When on longer treks, pack an extra coat, lunch, or more flies with the main compartment of the backpack which features multiple interior pockets to keep items in place. This daypack/fishing vest combo is engineered to comfortably carry and organize everything you need on the trail and on the water. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. When on short trips not too far from the vehicle simply detach the pack and wear the lightweight vest alone. Whether worn together, or separate, the Patagonia Sweet Fly Fishing Pack Vest is one versatile combo!
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack size is 28L
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder (sold separately)
- Interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
- 28 L (1,708 Cu. In.)