Extend your stay on the water with ultimate pack vest, 28L of storage and organization.
Patagonia's Sweet Pack Vest combines the organization of the vest with the gear hauling capabilities of the backpack. Anglers hiking into remote streams, or day trips to high alpine paradises, will love this daypack / fishing vest combo for its versatility on the water or the trail. Now featuring lighter weight polyurethane-coated CORDURA that is more water repellent thanks to the DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This new streamline design holds its shape better, is more durable, and is lighter weight making the day of rock scrambling just that much more enjoyable. When you need to go light, simply remove the 100% polyester vest and wear alone and enjoy the benefits of a highly organized vest.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents; vest is 100% polyester mesh body with 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon waterproof/breathable pocketing
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven nylon covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual-side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder (sold separately)
- Interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
- 28 L (1,708 Cu. In.)
- 1,040 g (2 lbs 4.7 oz)