Patagonia gives their popular Stormfront Hip Pack a facelift with an all new shape and feel. The updated design features a taller shape and tapered ends distributing loads to help prevent sagging. Like all packs in the Stormfront Series, the Hip Pack is constructed to be fully waterproof and saltwater safe. Multiple lash points on the front are perfect for attaching tools or a rod tube. Inside you find one main cavity with a simple zippered mesh pocket. Outside a water resistant front pocket for quick access items or keys. The padded back side and shoulder strap are simple and comfortable for all day adventures. If you protecting your gear is priority one, this hip pack is up for job.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP®®zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- 10 L (610.237 Cu. In.)