The iconic Patagonia Great Divider Gear Bag undergoes a few small changes this season yet still retains what matters most, awesomeness. This legendary water-resistant gear bag features the ultimate in durability and functionality. It is perfect for day use or multi-day adventures with removable / adjustable foam dividers for hauling fly fishing gear or camera equipment. New is the addition of the exterior lid pocket for quick access items like your keys, leaders, etc. Under the lid is the floating clear pocket with zippered access to smaller items like tippet, tools, filters and other must have items. For those days when mother nature is friendly simply just latch the lid with the buckle for quick access to contents inside. Includes a removable padded shoulder strap and two reinforced handles for multiple styles of carrying.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Large main compartment is protected with an oversized storm flap at the zipper, making this water-resistant gear hauler easy to organize with modular dividers
- Reinforced haul handles and removable, adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Transparent floating interior panel (on inside lid) has zippered pockets on both sides; foam dividers with hook-and-loop attachments can be arranged in any configuration
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Exterior stash pocket for small items such as plane tickets or leaders and tippet
- 29 L (1770 Cu. In.)
- " x " x "
- 2,636 g (5 lbs 12.8 oz)