Patagonia Sandy Cay Shorts are tougher than a cheap carne asada, but they’re unexpectedly cool and light. The quick-drying 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection takes care of the weight—or lack thereof—and ensures lightweight durability. Two mesh-drained slash pockets in the front, two pockets on the back (one drop-in with hook-and-loop closure, one zipper closed) and a bonus zippered security pocket on the right thigh provide ample storage. And if you’re packing more gear than the comfy, elastic-back waistband can handle, the belt loops are always there for backup. Inseam is 11".
- 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- Two back pockets, one zipper-closed; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; zippered security pocket on right leg
- Quick dry fabric provides durability and protection; drop-in utility pocket on right thigh
- Inseam: 11"
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular Fit
- 189 g (6.7 oz)