Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders are a staple in the Patagonia lineup and a contender for one of the most innovative waders on the market. Made with their tested-and-proven 4-Layer H2No Performance Standard fabric, Patagonia took their previous designs and trimmed up the fit for better comfort and mobility. The flat panel gravel guards drain quickly when getting in and out of boats while the removable knee pads keep you comfortable for those those days when crawling the bank is a must. The built-in internal suspenders make rolling down the waders a breeze and reduce the annoyance of trying to flip your suspender straps over your shoulders.
Internally the wader is lined with pockets for boxes and a waterproof flip out pocket for items like phones, wallet, or keys. Hand warmer pockets on the chest keep your digits toasty while waiting for that tug. The shop staff has certainly been impressed with the Patagonia Rio Gallegos Wader for it's improved fit and all of the well thought out features.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief, without having to remove jacket; full elastic belt
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- nterior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: reach-through handwarmer pocket; large chest pocket with horizontal water-resistant zipper; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper on suspenders allows easy access to tools or nippers
- Articulated legs; removable foam knee pads
- natomical left and right booties have lower volume, a more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for additional warmth and comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- H2No® Performance Standard shell
- Upper: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta
- Lower: 4-layer, 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta
- 1219 g (43 oz)