The Minimalist Wading Jacket from Patagonia is anything but minimal. This simple, yet highly functional jacket has all the right features for your spring through fall fishing adventures. Lightweight and breathable thanks to the durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer which sheds weather like high-end wading jackets but at half the weight. The chest features two large fly box pockets and water repellant zippers that are corrosion resistant for saltwater usage. Ample hand warmer pockets under the chest pockets are set high to keep from those deep wades while swinging steelhead water. 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, a fully adjustable hood / waste band / cuffs, and light piece of soft fleece at the back of your neck bring you comfort and durability in the lightest package possible. Patagonia's Minimalist Wading Jacket is the longest fishing jacket in their line-up which makes it even more versatile as an "off-the-water" rain jacket when hitting the pub after a long, wet day.
- Light and durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
- Two upper fly-box pockets with handwarmer pockets underneath
- Plastic zippers won’t corrode in salt water or wet environments
- 303 g (10.7 oz))
- Manufacturer: Patagonia
- Manufacturer Part Number: 81831