At depths as shallow as a few feet, even bright flies can appear dull and disappear into the background in the dark underwater world. Loon Fluorescing UV Clear Fly Finish performs just like UV Clear Fly Finish Flow, and takes the UV light that is available underwater and reflects it as a color more visible to fish.
How to use - Apply Fluorescing UV Clear Fly Finish to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon’s UV Bench Light or UV Infiniti Light to cure. Hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.
- Ultra-thin UV-curing resin
- Allows infinite work time
- Cures instantly when exposed to UV light
- Cures hard and clear
- Can be used as head cement replacement
- Needle tip included for precision tying
- Includes brush applicator
- 1/2 oz
- Made in USA