Driven by art and science, the Litespeed F is the latest creation from Lamson sure to impress. The 2021 Gen 6 Litespeed is machined to improve strength in critical areas, yet reduce unnecessary weight elsewhere. The arbor size has increased to give you super fast line pick-up and extremely ported to help you line dry.
LSF – The LSF is the freshwater version of the new Litespeed. The chassis is based on the conical system found in our other reels with the addition of a click stop drag knob and a unique spring set that creates a linear progression of torque with very fine resolution at the light end of its range. LSF spool and frame architecture is super-arbor in scale for high retrieve, but spare and open to promote line drying and, of course, reduce weight.
Made in Idaho
- Frame: Space frame construction – Exceptional Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Arbor: Ultra Large Arbor Format
- Drag Type: Indexing click drag knob
- Colors: Whiskey or Fuego
- LSF: This is the freshwater version of the new Litespeed
- Made in Idaho, USA
|-3+||3.50 in||0.90 in||3.10 oz||2, 3, 4|
|-5+||3.75 in||1.00 in||3.60 oz||4, 5, 6|
|-7+||4.00 in||1.00 in||4.50 oz||6, 7, 8|
- Manufacturer: Waterworks-Lamson
- Manufacturer Part Number: