Introducing the all new Women's Darkhorse Wading Boot. Engineered to fit a woman's foot rather than just taking a men's boot and "resizing" them, the Darkhorse for ladies is the real deal. Equipped with the same BOA lace system for ease of entry / exit combined with the Korkers achilles stabilization making for one of the best fitting boots out there. Hydrophobic materials and midsole drain ports means these boots will shed water and dry quick. As with all Korkers wading boots, anglers enjoy the versatility of the interchangeable sole design to adapt to any terrain. No more comprises for the lady fly anglers with the lightweight and durable Korker's Women's Darkhorse boot.
Included Soles - Kling-On and Plain Felt Soles # FB4710
- Closure System: BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
- Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Womens: Designed specifically for a womens foot, not just a sized-down mens boot.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Durability: Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
- Sizeing: Women's Whole Sizes
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz per pair
- Manufacturer: Korkers
- Manufacturer Part Number: FB2710