Talk about innovation! The Korkers Hatchback Wading Boot features the only rear entry system on the wading boot market. Easy on / off just got a lot faster! The M2 Boa lacing system adds icing on the cake for a speedy, secure closure. Made from highly durable and hydrophobic materials, the Hatchback Wading Boot sheds water quick and dries fast with the addition of midsole ports. Combined with ample molded TPU protection, the Korkers Hatchback boot is a force to be reckoned with!
When ordering Korker's wading boots it's best to purchase one size larger than your street shoe size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. For example, if you are a size 10 street shoe size, order a size 11 Korker's wading Boot.
Included Soles - Kling-On and Plain Felt Soles # FB4910
- Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Closure System: Evolutionary "Rear Entry Easy Access" with BOA M2 automation.
- Fit: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channelsthen out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: Flow Foam Fit System™ conforms around the foot providing the ultimate comfort experience.
- Durability: Molded TPU Toe, Calf, and Shin Guard foradded protection from the harshest conditions and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Whole Sizes