The Headwaters Boot Felt is bomber from the sole up. Designed with one thing in mind, durability, the scratch rubber and high denier nylon upper will certainly not disappoint. The boot slips on and off easily with the partial neoprene cushioned lining. If you are looking for a hardcore boot that is still fairly light then we suggest you highly consider the Headwaters. This boots delivers top level performance without having to pay top dollar.
Simms wading boot tend to fit best when you bump up one size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. If you are a size 9 street shoe, order a size 10 Simms wading boot.
- Scratch rubber and high denier nylon upper
- Partial neoprene lining for cushioning and easy on/off
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Headwaters® platform for maximum underfoot stability
- Die-cut, full coverage retention plate for maximum rigidity and stud retention
- 12 mm felt outsole
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 56 oz
- Whole Sizes, EEE width