If James Bond needed a backpack for fly fishing then he would undoubtably choose the Simms G4 Pro Backpack. This highly technical backpack will surely please any "bag geek" enthusiast. From it's lightweight internal aluminum frame to it's molded padding along the back, shoulder straps, and waist belt, the G4 Backpack is meant for comfort. The main compartment is perfect for storing an extra rain jacket, camera equipment, large fly boxes and anything for an all day assault. Rod tube holders on each side of the pack double as water bottle holders and compression straps keep large loads in check for boulder hoping fun. The G4 Series of bags features a highly water resistant nylon fabric that is taped in all the right places keeping gear dry during deep wades. Two outer molded pockets keep smaller items handy and organized while the shoulder straps feature Catch & Release Clips to attach the Waypoints Convertible Vest or Chest Pack. The Simms G4 Pro Backpack built to impress.
- Two fold-down workbenches, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder attachments
- Aluminum frame, removable padded waistband & sprung padded back panel for ultimate load carry
- Large two-way zippered opening that folds down for easy access
- Two rod tube carriers double as exterior bottle pockets & side compression straps
- Catch & Release system on shoulder strap that is compatible with Way-points® Convertible Vest or Waypoints™ Chest Pack
- 35 L (2135 Cu. In.)
- 22" x 11" x 7"
- Manufacturer: Simms
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10852-001-00
- UPC: 0694264327524