Get a grip on reality with the Simms G3 Guide Vibram Boots. Rock scrambling just got easier with the new enhanced sole featuring proprioception, which means now your foot can feel the contour of the rocks and objects you are climbing over by reducing rigid materials in the sole. Just like their felt sole counterparts, the Simms G3 Guide Boot Vibram is built from waterproof nubuk leather and TPU coated textile upper. These boots are built to last, and built for comfort. We at the Silver Bow are huge fans of the G3 Guide Boot series and can't say enough about the feel and longevity. If you are fishing slick terrain add the Simms Star Cleats or Vibram Hard Bite Boots Studs for maximum traction.
Simms wading boot tend to fit best when you bump up one size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. If you are a size 9 street shoe, order a size 10 Simms wading boot.
- An update to Simms' signature Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail and all-day wading
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ platform for guide-ready wading performance, support and traction
- TPU molded heel clip for positive heel fit and hiking security
- Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning and easy-on/easy-off
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 59.2 oz
- Whole Sizes, EEE width