The shop favorite for good reason. Simms G3 Guide Boot Felt are easily the top performers in the wading boot arena. The 2018 G3 Boots feature improved fit, and additional super tough scratch rubber and materials for added protection. Made from waterproof nubuck leather and TPU coated textile upper, these boots are as comfortable as they are durable. Built to last and built for abuse. If you need a boot that without a doubt performs, this is your boot. No it's not the cheapest boot on the market and if you are reading this you are not looking for cheap. Metal lace grommets for durability and partially lined with neoprene inside for cushioning and warmth. If you need to stud them up for more traction rest assure that the full coverage plate will provide rigidity and stud retention. Added toe and heal protection for miles of rock kicking abuse. The 2018 Simms G3 Guide boots get the Silver Bow stamp of approval as the best boot for your money on the market.
Simms wading boot tend to fit best when you bump up one size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. If you are a size 9 street shoe, order a size 10 Simms wading boot.
The New G3 Guide™ Boot features a lace-to-toe design for an improved fit, additional bomber scratch rubber rand materials for enhanced durability and a cleat retention system wholly unique in the industry. The G3 Guide™ Boot has always been the shop's favorite wading boot - Built to last and built for abuse.
You may also need
- A 12mm felt outsole version of the Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail and all-day wading
- Waterproof nubuck leather and Lace-to-toe upper
- High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Molded external TPU heel counter and heel clip
- Dual-density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention and proprioception (10 Cleat Retention Points Per Boot)- Hardbite™ Stud - Vibram (20 qty)
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 62.4 oz
- Whole Sizes, EEE width
- Manufacturer: Simms
- Manufacturer Part Number: 12023-016