Need the ultimate in traction? You have found it with the Patagonia Foot Tractor Boots. This bomber boot features aggressive aluminum bars that cut through river slime and provide un-equaled traction in a multitude of terrain. Don't let this beefy design fool you though, these boots are fairly light considering the amount of traction screwed the bottom and provide all day comfort with plenty of padding. Quick drying materials keep the boot from feeling soggy and the sturdiness is noticed soon as you step in and lace up. Do note there is a couple day break in period for the aluminum bars to get "roughed up" and provide extreme traction. Steelheaders rejoice, the Patagonia Foot Tractor is built for you.
When ordering Patagonia Foot Tractor Boots it's best to order one size larger than your street shoe size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. For example: if you are a size 10 street shoe, order a size 11 Patagonia Foot Tractor Boot.
- Lightweight Clarino® synthetic leather upper is supple and durable, even after extended flexing in wet environments
- Monofilament mesh paneling for quick drainage and weight reduction
- Oversized toe box and heel cup feature Texon® trilaminate to help protect heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression
- Sticky rubber-lugged sole with inset multidirectional-gripping aluminum bar design
- Upper: Clarino® synthetic leather with monofilament mesh panels. Toe box and heel counter: Texon® trilaminate. Sole: multidirectional-gripping aluminum bars
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 67 oz
- Whole Sizes
- Made in Bangladesh