The choice of many flats guides across the world, Simms Flats Sneakers are made to withstand the abuse of the ocean. This lace-up design features anti-corrosive hardware and the synthetic nubuk leather construction. Added protection comes from the scratch rubber rand upper to keep sharp objects from penetrating the boot. Non marking soles will make all boat owners happy and provide additional protection from ragged coral. We recommend wearing a sock inside this boot, whether it is a neoprene sock or heavy wading sock for added cushioning and protection from sand. If you prefer a boot with support, the Simms Flats Sneaker is your choice.
Simms Flats Sneaker are designed to be true to size. Order the same as your street shoe size. When wearing Simms Flats Sneakers most anglers find that a neoprene sock or neoprene guard style sock work best to keep sand and grit from against your foot. A tall thick sock can be worn too, most will roll the top of the sock over the top of the boot like a gravel guard to keep out sand.
- Schoeller®-dynatec panels featuring tight-weave fabric for added durability and puncture resistance
- Mid-hiker design for over-the-ankle coverage, support and protection
- Internal puncture-resistant plate in footbed
- Padded collar and tongue
- Sized to be worn with a Wet Wading Sock
- Non-marking boat sole
- Synthetic upper with Schoeller®-dynatec fabric
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 46.4 oz
- Whole Sizes, EE width