Gear bag competition is getting tight! Fishpond takes it up notch with the all New Cutbank Gear Bag for fresh or saltwater. This all around "mid" sized gear bag is perfect for fly boxes, reels, cameras, glasses, or even a jacket. Probably one of the most notable new features is the all new 1680D TPU Coated Recycyled Nylon. Pictures and video do not do this fabric justice... it's incredible smooth, yet has a very burly, industrial feel. Trust me, you will like it. Another feature that we think is a home run is a the zipper. Most "water resistant" gear bags feature zippers that are hard to pull shut or open, the Fishpond Cutbank is a cinch.
On the outside you will notice many loops and webbing ports to lash down gear, tools, or rod tubes while the molded top and bottom provide lots of structure and security to keep contents inside safe. Under the lid the double sided, zippered, clear pocket stores smaller items and fastens to the lid out of the way via a velcro tab. Two internal velcro, zippered pocket and two dividers keep contents inside in place and easy to find.
The shoulder strap on the Cutbank can be tightened down to create a more "handle" like way to carry the bag if slinging it across your shoulder is not preferred. This is one extra nice bag and if you are in the market for a new bag for your raft, drift boat, or skiff give the Fishpond Cutbank Gear Bag a serious look!
Tippet Holder, Thermometer, Nippers and Zingers not included.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- TPU welded fabric construction
- YKK #8 water resistant zippers with rubber pulls
- Signature Fishpond molded top and bottom
- Included velcro fly patch for top lid
- Fully adjustable strap for shoulder or top carry
- Two clear interior zippered pockets under the top lid, and two velcro backed clear zippered pouches that can be adjusted anywhere on the bag liner.
- Adjustable Velcro® divider system
- Four heavy duty boat lash tie down points
- Dual hemostat/knife/tippet accessory attachments
- Removable padded interior that can pack flat for travel
- 22 L (1,342 Cu. In.)
- 4.6 lbs
- 17" x 10.5" x 10"