An instant staff favorite for waterproof gear bags. The Fishpond Castaway Roll Top Gear Bag is compact yet allows you to pack enough for multi-day outings. Probably one of the neatest features to this gear bag is the roll top itself. While most packs rely on expensive zippers to keep your gear dry, the Fishpond Castaway features the time proven effectiveness of the the roll top closure. On days when the weather is stable you can simply roll the opening outwards one turn and the pack holds it's shape open for quick access.
Inside the bag features removable dividers and a flip zippered pouch for small accessories like leaders, tippet, tools etc. The recycled 420 denier outer fabric also boast features like D-rings and fabric loops to attach tools, rod cases, and other often used items. We can't say enough about this innovative mid sized gear bag. Great for all styles of fly fishing from trout to saltwater!
- 420 Denier Recycled Nylon Fabric
- TPU welded fabric construction
- Roll top design for added security
- Removable padded interior with dual dividers for organization that can pack flat for travel
- Interior top pouch with two-sided zipper access
- Dual removable interior clear pockets
- Jacquard top grab handle
- Exterior attachment points for rod tube straps or other tools
- Signature molded bottom
- 2 L (732 Cu. In.)
- 13.5" x 10" x 9"