Waterproof slings got some stiff competition when Simms came to the market with the Dry Creek Z Sling. This simple and super bombproof sling features the same welded construction as the rest of the Dry Creek Z series, but in the convenient access of a sling style pack. Throw a few boxes in, your camera, and hit the flats. This pack is at home in any destination and will haul plenty of gear for a days outing. The sling also features a quick bungee lashing system perfect for stashing a rain jacket if the weather is looking ominous. This pack has been my go-to steelhead sling when I need keep things dry and out of the water. We will note that this sling is favored among small to mid sized anglers due to it's size and strap length.
- Highly abrasion & puncture resistant
- Fully waterproof welded constuction with submerisible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access ot your gear
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waist band with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on all excess adjustment straps
- 12 L (732.28 Cu. In.)
- 14.75" x 8" x 5"