Haul gear anywhere, anytime with confidence in the Simms Dry Creek Duffel Medium. The Dry Creek series of duffels are built to withstand some punishment with heavy duty coated fabric and welded seams. The roll top design ensures waterproofness and ease of entry when loading and unloading. These fully submersible duffels are perfect from rafting camp trips to hauling gear deep into the jungles of Bolivia for golden dorado. A few added features like the patted shoulder straps, numerous lash points, and side handles make this waterproof Simms duffel a workhouse in your fleet of bags.
- Ultra-durable and fully waterproof TPU coated fabrics with a submersible roll-top closure
- Fits plenty of gear for a weekend fishing mission
- Padded shoulder strap and handle
- Adjustable cinch straps for compression and secure storage
- Hypalon strap attachment points at sides of bag
- 100 L (6,102 Cu. In.)
- 25" x 13" x 29"