The ever popular Simms Dry Creek Boat Bag size large gets a facelift with a key improvements. The most notable is the addition of the two removable side pockets which are excellent for quick grab items such as tippet or a cup of flies. Another noteworthy update is the magnetic buckle has been improved from the older "dial" mechanism for even smoother and faster opening and closing. The neat thing about this buckle is that the lid does not have to be zipped when quickly grabbing the straps to load and unload the bag in the boat.
Simms Dry Creek Boat bags are ideal in rafts or drift boats, yet make perfect gear storage bags when just fishing from vehicles. We like to load ours with large fly boxes, cameras, extra reels or spools, and other accessories all in one handy water resistant gear bag. Stay organized, keep gear dry and protected.
- Highly-durable 420D nylon waterproof fabric with RF welded seams
- Magnetized adjustable Catch and Release latch keeps lid securely closed when zipper is not in use
- Loop fly patches on lid
- PU embossed compression molded waterproof lid with ample loop patch
- Interior dividers for gear organization
- 2 x Removable side exterior plashpoof pockets including fly patch (also attach to a wading belt)
- 41 L (2516 Cu. In.)
- Bag - 17.5" x 12.5" x 10.5"
- Removable Exterior Pockets - 7.5" x 6.5" x 2.25"
- 1956 g (69 oz)