Minimalist design with attention to detail sums up Patagonia's Classic Hip Chest Pack. Back in the day this pack was very popular, and after a few years hiatus the Classic Hip Chest Pack is back with some very clever updates. Improved fabric provides more structure and support while the added tool docking stations have magnets located near them to keep dangling metal gadgets at bay. Internally the pack gets an improvement with sleeker mesh pockets to organize leaders, tippets, indicators, and other small tools. This pack is a great size for average outings for anglers that just need to pack some boxes in a simple and highly functional design. A proven winner for many years that we are glad to see back in the line-up.
- One main compartment with multiple interior organizing pockets. Can be worn as a hip or chest pack; size is 7L
- Two large exterior stretch mesh pockets
- Exterior magnetized hemostat holder
- Hypalon® retractor bar for accessory storage
- Adjustable front buckle for proper fit
- Elastic neck strap
- 7 L (427.166 Cu. In.)