Fly tying fun
Want to learn the art of fly tying? Need a refresher? Wayne Jordan has a few classes scheduled for this winter to get you on the right track. Learn all of the basics with a fun, simple, and informative Saturday class.
Wayne has numerous decades of experience and tons of patience to teach anyone the joys of fly tying. We provide all the tools and materials for use during the class so you just simply need to show up and have fun!
1: Fly Tying Level One
|Saturday||January 11, 2020||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||( Morning Class )|
|Saturday||February 8, 2020||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Saturday||February 29, 2020||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
2: Lake Tying & Techniques Class
Wayne is an expert on local lakes and tactics. Enjoy a Saturday in January learning effective stillwater techniques and the proven patterns to catch more fish. If you are curious about stillwater fly fishing don't miss out on this class!
|Saturday||January 18, 2020||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
- Booby and Blob Flies
- Balanced Leech
- Water Boatman
- Quill Body Chironomid
- Cost - $40.00 Per Class / Non-Refundable
- Payment - Call 509-924-9998 (Silver Bow Fly Shop) to register. Have your credit card ready
- Location - https://www.silverbowflyshop.com/directions/
- Instructor - Wayne Jordan
- Some folks are just plain fishy. Wayne Jordan is one of those guys. Wayne, aka "Wayne from Mayne", has been a part of the local scene of fly fishing for quite some time. Like most of us, Wayne has an affliction for trout on the Spokane and across the Idaho / Montana borders, but he also is more than avid about carp and other warmwater species. While he tends to maintain a low-key profile most folks that know Wayne know that he is out fishing a local haunt before, after, or perhaps even during work hours. He rarely lets free time slip through his hands without a fly rod in them... and he rarely lets the fish win!
- Wayne Jordan