Fall lake fishing is in the air!
We have another great presentation scheduled with Wayne Jordan! Wayne is lake fishing fanatic, don't miss out on this opportunity!
Fall is the time when lakes often get overlooked by anglers chasing other fish or hunting. It's not uncommon to have an entire lake all to yourself. Well, just you and a bunch of hungry trout!
In this clinic you'll learn how to read lakes, decipher food sources, and learn about what gear you need to be successful. Not to mention what lakes you should be focusing on this fall!
Limited to 10 people. Must prepay to enroll, so have your credit card handy. Thanks!
- Dates - Wednesday September 18, 2019
- Time - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Cost - $20.00 / Must prepay to enroll
- Refund - Non-Refundable .. Treat it like concert tickets!
- Max Participants - 10
- Location - Silver Bow Fly Shop
- Instructor - Wayne Jordan
- Some folks are just plain fishy. Wayne Jordan is one of those guys. Wayne, aka "Wayne from Mayne", has been a part of the local scene of fly fishing for quite some time. Like most of us, Wayne has an affliction for trout on the Spokane and across the Idaho / Montana borders, but he also is more than avid about carp and other warmwater species. While he tends to maintain a low-key profile most folks that know Wayne know that he is out fishing a local haunt before, after, or perhaps even during work hours. He rarely lets free time slip through his hands without a fly rod in them... and he rarely lets the fish win!
- Wayne Jordan