Due to the overwhelming response of how quickly the first 2 dates of the Spokane River Presentation booked we have added a 3rd date to the schedule. We take 20 people per presentation so space is limited, the last class booked in 24hrs! This presentation will cover all basics related to fly fishing on the Spokane.
Here is the run down of what you will learn:
- The fish that inhabit the river
- The gear used on the Spokane
- Where to go
- Seasonal changes and what to expect
- And more!
- Date - June 3rd
- Time - 6pm to 8pm
- Cost - $20. Must prepay to enroll.
- Where - Silver Bow Fly Shop.
- Contact - 509.924.9998