Does the Spokane River kick your butt?? You are not alone! The "Kan" is a tricky river! Let us help you figure it out.
Wayne Jordan is giving a Spokane River presentation this upcoming Wednesday at shop. Wayne has put many, many hours on the Spokane, more than just about anyone I know. Let's just put this bluntly... he's dialed.
Do you want to be dialed like Wayne?! Sign up for his presentation! Learn the season changes, the tackle, rigs, flies, locations, everything! A mere $20 for a wealth of knowledge.
- Date - Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Date -
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- Time - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Cost - $20.00 / Non-Refundable
- Payment - Call 509-924-9998 (Silver Bow Fly Shop) to register. Have your credit card ready
- Max Participants - 10
- Location - https://www.silverbowflyshop.com
- Instructor - Wayne Jordan
- Some folks are just plain fishy. Wayne Jordan is one of those guys. Wayne, aka "Wayne from Mayne", has been a part of the local scene of fly fishing for quite some time. Like most of us, Wayne has an affliction for trout on the Spokane and across the Idaho / Montana borders, but he also is more than avid about carp and other warmwater species. While he tends to maintain a low-key profile most folks that know Wayne know that he is out fishing a local haunt before, after, or perhaps even during work hours. He rarely lets free time slip through his hands without a fly rod in them... and he rarely lets the fish win!
- Wayne Jordan