Lakes, Lakes, and More Lakes!
Spring lake fishing will be here before we know it! A couple more months and still water fishing heating up. Get prepped for the season with our local lake expert Wayne Jordan.
Wayne will be dropping lots of knowledge in this popular lake class. Learn how to tie proven lake patterns AND how to fish them. This is not just a tying class, but an informational techniques class as well!
Don't miss out, Wayne is an excellent lake angler and willing to share his knowledge.
Lake Fly Tying & Techniques Class
|Saturday||January 18, 2020||9:30 pm to 12:30 pm||( 3 Spot Left )|
Example of patterns that will be taught:
- Booby & Blob Flies
- Balanced Leech
- Water Boatman
- Quill Body Chironomid
- Cost - $40.00 / Non-Refundable
- Payment - Call 509-924-9998 (Silver Bow Fly Shop) to register. Have your credit card ready
- Location - https://www.silverbowflyshop.com/directions/
- Instructor - Wayne Jordan
- Some folks are just plain fishy. Wayne Jordan is one of those guys. Wayne, aka "Wayne from Mayne", has been a part of the local scene of fly fishing for quite some time. Like most of us, Wayne has an affliction for trout on the Spokane and across the Idaho / Montana borders, but he also is more than avid about carp and other warmwater species. While he tends to maintain a low-key profile most folks that know Wayne know that he is out fishing a local haunt before, after, or perhaps even during work hours. He rarely lets free time slip through his hands without a fly rod in them... and he rarely lets the fish win!
- Wayne Jordan