A fly tiers art
Due to the high demand of the first Spey Fly Tying Class with Dave Tucker on Feb 10th Dave graciously offered to extend his stay and do another class on Sunday February 11th. To make it worth the extended stay there is a 4 person minimum in-order for the class to take place. 2 spots have already been filled so we have 2-4 spaces available.
This one day course will be held in the upstairs loft of the shop and is limited to six students to ensure that everyone gets plenty of assistance. Students will be supplied with materials from Dave and the shop so you don't need to worry about rounding up some obscure feather. We have already had folks signing up so don't delay!
Dave is a master fly tier with over 40 years of commercial tying experience, years of guiding the Grande Ronde and Owyhee River, plus numerous articles in fishing publications, and not to mention tying awards.
2018 Fly Pattern List Includes
- The Black Dog
- Dragons Tooth
- Parist Hilton
- Purple Demon Dee
- Blue Angel Dee
- Green Hornet
- Dave Tucker
- Date - Sunday - February 11th, 2018 2 Spots Available
- Where - Silver Bow Fly Shop - Directions to the Shop
- Time - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Cost - $100 (Includes lunch and materials. Must prepay to enroll)
- Skill Level - Must be proficient at basic skills
- Notes - Students can bring own vise / tools and supplies if they wish.