Cutthroat Paradise so close to home
Just across the border from Washington in North Idaho is some of the West's finest westlope cutthroat fishing. The Panhandle is home to the North Fork of the Coeur d'Alene and St. Joe Rivers, which are arguably some of the better cutthroat streams in the West.
As we do every spring we are having our seminars here at the shop that cover all sorts of topics from where to go, what to use, how to fish the rivers, etc. We cover a lot of information that will surely help you understand these very special rivers that are so close to home.
- Date - Monday May 9th, 2016
- Time - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Where - Silver Bow Fly Shop
- Cost - $20.00 Must prepay fot enroll. Space is limited.
- Contact - Silver Bow Fly Shop 509-924-9998
- Presenter - Sean Visintainer