I have expanded our fly tying class offerings this winter and added a couple very talented fly tiers to our line up of instructors.
Wayne Jordan, a local water fanatic, will be sharing his knowledge on flies for areas lakes and streams.
Dave Dana, hands down the biggest warmwater junkie I have ever seen around here, will be teaching a class on highly effective warmwater patterns.
Stillwater Fly Tying
- 1 Learn how to tie some must have lake flies... Damsel, Waterboatmen, Callibaetis Nymph. - More Info
- 2 January - 16 (6:00-8:30pm) $40
NW Top Producing Nymphs
- 1 Wayne will teach you proven nymphs for area streams and even show you some secret ones! - More Info
- 2 January - 30 (6:00-8:30pm) $40
Streamer Fly Tying
- 1 Streamers can be intimidating to tie but this class should make you a master! Learn flies like the Skiddish Smolt, Sculpins, and articulated patterns. More Info
- 2 February - 20 (6:00-8:30pm) $40
Warmwater Fly Tying
- 1 We have too many warmwater opportunities around here to NOT learn how to tie flies for them! - More Info
- 2 February - 26th (6:00-8:30pm) $40