We are excited to be offering a women's only intro fly tying night at the Silver Bow later this month. Our guest instructor is Heather Hodson from Spokane Women on the Fly, a local women's group dedicated to introducing women to the sport of fly fishing and providing a community for women to meet other women anglers.
This introduction class is our Fly Tying Level I Course geared to women only. In this two night course you will learn the fundamentals to getting started in fly tying as well as 4 great trout patterns for anywhere in the West. Students will be provided tools and materials for use during the two nights.
If you have been thinking about starting fly tying, or need some help, don't miss this fun class! Guaranteed a good time!
Contact Silver Bow Fly Shop to sign up now! 509-924-9998
- Date - Monday & Tuesday - February 22/23, 2016
- Time - 6:00 am - 8:30 pm
- Cost - $50 (Students must prepay in advance to sign up. All materials / tools provided.)
- Spaces - 6
- Location - Silver Bow Fly Shop - Directions to the Shop
- What - Learn how to tie 4 great starter patterns for trout.
- Learn about the basic tools and basic skills needed to properly tie in materials, tie off materials, and more.
- Wooly bugger / Hare's Ear Nymph
- Learn fundamentals to tying dry flies.
- Elk Hair Caddis / Chernobyl Ant