Stillwater secrets and success.
Want to become a better stillwater angler? Let Wayne Jordan teach you! Wayne loves stillwater and is an expert on the subject willing to pass along his knowledge about local lakes.
Wayne will be giving a presentation at the Silver Bow discussing the tactics, gear, techniques, locations and more in this fun and informative evening presentation.
Sign up now, space is limited to 10. Refreshments provided.
|Tuesday||February 18, 2020||6:00 pm to 7:30 pm||$20.00|
- Cost - $20.00 / Non-Refundable
- Payment - Call 509-924-9998 (Silver Bow Fly Shop) to register. Have your credit card ready
- Location - https://www.silverbowflyshop.com/directions/
- Instructor - Wayne Jordan
- Some folks are just plain fishy. Wayne Jordan is one of those guys. Wayne, aka "Wayne from Mayne", has been a part of the local scene of fly fishing for quite some time. Like most of us, Wayne has an affliction for trout on the Spokane and across the Idaho / Montana borders, but he also is more than avid about carp and other warmwater species. While he tends to maintain a low-key profile most folks that know Wayne know that he is out fishing a local haunt before, after, or perhaps even during work hours. He rarely lets free time slip through his hands without a fly rod in them... and he rarely lets the fish win!
- Wayne Jordan