Sign up and learn before the season winds down!
We have a couple of our Fly Fishing Level One Courses scheduled for September with Wayne Jordan. There are a few spots open still so if you are interested in learning how to fly fish, or know someone that is, before the season ends this would be the perfect opportunity!
What Will I Learn?
- Gear Selection
- Where to Fish?
- What to look for?
- Dates - Saturdays September 7th or 14th
- Time - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Cost - $50.00 / Must prepay to enroll
- Refund - Non-Refundable .. Treat it like concert tickets!
- Max Participants - 6
- Location - Silver Bow Fly Shop
- Equipment - No equipment required
- Instructor - Wayne Jordan
- Some folks are just plain fishy. Wayne Jordan is one of those guys. Wayne, aka "Wayne from Mayne", has been a part of the local scene of fly fishing for quite some time. Like most of us, Wayne has an affliction for trout on the Spokane and across the Idaho / Montana borders, but he also is more than avid about carp and other warmwater species. While he tends to maintain a low-key profile most folks that know Wayne know that he is out fishing a local haunt before, after, or perhaps even during work hours. He rarely lets free time slip through his hands without a fly rod in them... and he rarely lets the fish win!
- Wayne Jordan