Buy or Sell Used Gear!
Yes, you read that correctly, we are bringing back one of the most anticipated events we have ever done... the Fly Fishing Gear Swap. It's been a few seasons since we have done this event and we feel that it's time to put it on again. So hopefully you have built up an arsenal of gear and you need to unload some old equipment to keep your significant other from knowing about some of your latest purchases ;)
What is The Fly Fishing Gear Swap?
The Fly Fishing Gear Swap is a two day event for anglers to sell their lightly used equipment for store credit, or a check (minus our cut), or for anglers looking to purchase used equipment.
- Date - Saturday May 14 & Sunday May 15, 2016
- Time - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm both days
- Where - Silver Bow Fly Shop
How exactly does The Fly Fishing Gear Swap work?
- Drop your fly fishing related gear in the week before the event to register it. Registration date starts May 7th.
- We will assess your gear and help you price it. $1.00 registration fee per item, no exceptions.
- Leave sentimental gear at home, we want gear that you have no attachment too... sentimental gear is priced too high usually sorry.
- We will set the gear out for sale May 14 & 15th under our big tent in the parking lot.
- Unsold items can be picked up May 16-17th. After that it is ours.
- Pontoon boats, float tubes and similar large items must be brought in Saturday morning of the event and picked up Sunday at closing if not sold.
- If your gear sells at the event, you can receive 100% in-store credit towards the purchase of new items, or 70% of the sales price as a check.
- Show up Saturday and Sunday May 14 & 15 to shop for used gear.
- The best gear goes quick so don't show up late!
- Credit cards, check or cash all gladly excepted!