Insects and information
If you have a hard time figuring out what kind of bugs you are looking at, or if you are not quite sure what fly you should put on in a certain situation, our Entomology 101 and Beyond class is a must for you. In the class, you will learn the different identifying features of aquatic insects. We will explain the life cycles of Mayflies, Caddis, Stoneflies, Midges and Terrestrials. We will show you different fishing techniques and fly patterns for each life cycle.
At the end of the class you will be able to identify the most common insects in our local Western US Rivers.
Spots will fill quickly so register today.
Sign Up Here!
- Identification of Different Aquatic Insects
- Life Cycles of — Mayflies, Caddis, Stoneflies, Midges and Terrestrials
- Fly Patterns and Fishing Techniques for Each Life Cycle
- Classroom Handouts
- 2 hour Classroom Instruction from Heather Hodson
- Email Contact - email@example.com
- Cost - $50.00 / Non-Refundable
- Max Participants - 12
- Refund - None
- Location - https://www.silverbowflyshop.com
- Date - September 21, 2019
- Time - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Equipment - No equipment required
- Instructor - Heather Hodson
- Fly fishing for 11 years, Heather has dedicated her time to educate and inspire others. Heather is currently studying for her Casting Instructor Certification with Fly Fishers International and has been teaching Fly Fishing since 2014. Heather has been mentored by the best anglers and fly casters in the world. This allows Heather to pass on the knowledge she’s learned to her students. With nearly 130+ days on the water each year and fishing around the world, Heather continues to invest into herself to mentor anglers to be the best that they can be.
- Heather Hodson