This won't last long!
Our good friend and guide team member Bjorn Ostby is selling his 2018 Clackacraft 360 drift boat. We figured a few of you out there are probably starting to think about spring floating and are in the market for a good drift boat so this would be a good opportunity to take advantage of one locally in great shape.
Clackacraft is known for quality drift boats and well laid out designs. I've used the analogy that Clackacraft is the Honda (or Toyota) of the drift boat world, they just flat out work... all the time, with no issues. They really are probably the most reliable drift boats out there and have been for a long time.
I've owned a Clacka LP in the past and have rowed the Eddy 360 boat before. They are a combo between the skiff and the LP (low profile), which makes it a perfect boat for the Coeur d'Alene River, St. Joe, Clark Fork, Missouri, Yakima, Grande Ronde, Clearwater, and similar waters. Easy and quick to maneuver with more stability than the LP model due to the wider stern section.
If you are interested please contact Bo Brand or I (Silver Bow 509-924-9998) and we can put you in touch with Bjorn. Serious inquiries only... we can spot a tire kicker from a mile away! It's what we do for living ;)
2018 Clackacraft Eddy 360 details:
- Pedestal seats
- Room for 6 stored rods
- Charcoal gray with gray/black/orange speckle interior
- Comes with Sawyer X-wrap shoal cut oars, anchor, break down spare oar, motor mount, fitted Clackacraft cover
- Tohatsu 3.5 HP 4 stroke motor for an additional $800
- Galvanized trailer with spare tire and boat buckles
- Boat is in generally very good shape, with some surface scratching from a season’s worth of use
- Asking $8200 without motor, $9000 with. This is inline with Clackacraft used boats in Idaho Falls that are the bare bones package so I think it’s a pretty good deal for a boat that is completely dialed
More details about the Eddy 360 on the Clackacraft website here: