Classes are filling up quick!
Want to learn how to tie flies? We have the perfect beginner fly tying class for you!
Our first two dates for Intro Fly Tying filled up so we added another February class, the 16th 2022
January class, the 19th 2022.
|Thursday||December 2, 2021||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm||Sold Out|
|Wednesday||January 5, 2022||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm||Sold Out|
|Wednesday||January 19, 2022||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm||Sold Out|
|Wednesday||February 2, 2022||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm||Sold Out|
|Wednesday||February 16, 2022||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||March 2, 2022||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm||Sold Out|
- Cost - $125 + Sales Tax / Non-Refundable
- Includes - Hareline Fly Tying Materials Kit ($150 Value)
- Payment - Call 509-924-9998 (Silver Bow Fly Shop) to register. Have your credit card ready please
- Location - Silver Bow Fly Shop, 13210 E Indiana Ave, Spokane Valley, Wa 99216 - Directions
- Equipment - No equipment required / Renzetti Vises and Loon tools provided during class.
- Kenyon Pitts
Hareline Fly Tying Materials Kit
- 47 different materials make this kit ultimate for a beginner tier. All premium materials, hooks and thread. Includes a full color 60 page 20 fly pattern book with step by step.