The New Thomas & Thomas Avantt Fly Rod series are incredibly light and responsive. We were blown away when we first cast this series. As soon as you pick up the Avantt you instantly notice how light the rod is, and as soon as you make your first cast you notice how the rod tracts and responds perfectly with your every movement. Thanks to T&T's proprietary StratoTherm Resin the Avantt has increased strength and reduced vibrations giving the rod the perfect fast, crisp feel for tight loop control at all ranges.
With the low swing weight and lightness of the rod short range cast are accurate and effortless with a delicate touch. When conditions demand that you make a long range shot the Avantt unleashes a hidden power with fast line speed and excellent loop stability. A true all around performer.
Thomas and Thomas spared no details and fitted the Avantt Fly Rod with premium componentry and a stealth finish for one equisette freshwater masterpiece.
Handcrafted in the USA Since 1969
- Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas' latest proprietary composites and curing process
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'
- Advanced Carbon Fiber and New SuperSilica™ Resin System for Higher Responsiveness
- Incredibly Accurate Presentation
- Action: Fast
- Sections: 4
- Blank: Stealth Matte 'T&T Blue, Blue wraps with white accents
- Real Seat: Anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Grip: Grip of select Flor-grade cork
- Guides: Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides
- Rod Tube: Premium Rod Tube with Rod Sock
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts, USA