Two hand anglers that need to get sink tips delivered to bouldery runs with minimal back casts have chosen Skagit-style heads as the go-to tool for the job. Despite extra short and other more specialized Skagit-style lines coming on to the scene, the Skagit Compact is still the standard, and has been redesigned and reborn as the all new Skagit Driver.
The Skagit Driver is the culmination of thousands of hours of design, observation, and field testing. This generation has been redesigned to sit lower in the water, helping to better load the rod when making the cast. Its unique density also slows the swing down while fishing. The improved design will get you casting more efficiently and keep you more connected to your fly through the entire step, cast, swing ritual.
|Head Weight||Rod Weight||Length||Loop Color|
|570 gr||8/9||24'||Light Green|
|600 gr||8/9||24'||Dark Green|
- Loops - Features welded loops on both ends
- Front Taper - The aggressive front taper allows for maximum turnover power for sink tip rigs.
- Belly - The belly is a moderate length for easy casting and the ability to reach on the longer casts.
- Rear Taper - The condensed rear taper makes for quick and easy loading and maximim shootability.
- Manufacturer: Airflo
- Manufacturer Part Number: