Abel Pliers were the first machined fishing pliers many years ago and have consistently set the standard as top in it's class for craftsmanship and finish work. Finally after decades of reliable service the Abel Pliers get a revamp. Now feature a more ergonomic grip, a loop-tightening hook, and a machined stainless pivot bushing highlighting the Abel® logo. A reduction in parts improves resistance to saltwater and other elements.
The Abel Pliers continue with replaceable jaws capable of heavy braid or fine tippets. All Abel pliers include a custom sheath and coil lanyard for secure and safe storage.
- Spring loaded handle opening
- Handles are machined from 6061-T651 aluminum
- Integrated steel bottle opener
- User replaceable jaws, tested to make over 1,000+ cuts of 80lb mono wire and 250lb nylon-coated braided wire and retain ability to cut 7x mono
- Jaw pattern also designed to tightly grip wire, mono and tippet to aid with rigging
- 100% full-grain leather sheath included
- 4.5 oz
- 6.5" long
- Made in the USA