One man's junk is another man's treasure!
Annual Gear Swap May 18th 9:00am - 6:00pm
Looking to upgrade, but you can't justify your purchase to your significant other? Want the latest and greatest from your favorite rod company, but need some money to help purchase it? Wanna get your cheap buddy into the sport? Well you are in luck... every May we have our Annual Fly Fishing Gear Swap Event to help you get into the latest fly gear by selling your old gently used equipment for credit/cash or you can score some new/used gear for dirt cheap!
This event grows every year but we need YOU to participate... so dig through your closets and garages and bring your fly fishing equipment in that you are not using anymore that you think someone might want and we will sell it for you! If it sells then you get credit towards new gear or a check. This is a great event to find backup fly fishing gear, outfit a friend or family member with a few extra things, or just score something sweet that you never thought of! Remember... One man's junk is another man's treasure!
How it Works?
- 1 Bring your gear in the WEEK PRIOR or the morning of. We will not accept gear prior to one week before the event.
- 2 We will register your gear and help you set the price.
- 3 $1.00 Registration fee per item.
- 4 The gear will be placed under our gear swap tent for the day.
- 5 If your item(s) sells you will receive either a 100% in-store credit for the selling price(s) or you can receive a check for 70% of the value paid within two weeks of sale.
- 6 Unsold gear must be picked up the next week.
- We will not except gear that is not in CLEAN working order.
- Please clean and inspect gear prior to bringing to shop.
- 1 Show up Saturday morning for great deals. The swap will be open 9:00am - 6:00pm.